We are excited to be launching a new check-in process for CityKids which will enable you to check-in your children via the new Church Center App on your mobile device as you arrive at church.
In order to use the automated check-in service, you'll need to download the Church Center App on your mobile device. Click the links below in order to download the app:
Watch the following video or follow the simple steps below on how to setup and use the automated check-in system.
1) Log in to your Church Center App and click on the “Check-In” button. You will find this at the bottom of your screen.
2) If you can’t see your kid on the check-in page then they are not linked to your household yet, you can easily set this up by completing the following form:
3) Click on the kid you want to check-in for CityKids and make sure you choose the correct ‘location’ according to their age:
- Fun Stars: 2-4 year olds
- Primary: Reception to year 6
4) Click “Next” on the bottom of your screen and you will receive a QR Code
5) Scan the QR code at our self check-in on reception and collect all stickers for your child, including the security label for collection after the service
(Please note - the check-in system is only accessible on the day of the CityKids event and will not be accessible on the Church Center App prior to this.)
Before using the Church Center App, make sure to complete the following form first (this only needs to be done once):CityKids Registration and Consent Form
A member of the CityKids team will be happy to assist you with your first check-in and can answer any questions you might have.