(You only need to complete this once)
As a registered charity, the government will refund the church the basic rate of tax that has been paid on the contributions you have made in the UK.
I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to CityCoast Trust. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay the difference.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Please notify CityCoast Trust if you want to cancel this declaration / no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or Capital Gains Tax or if you change your name or address.

CityCoast is a registered charity, goveneed by the Chairty Commision (Charity Number: 11355 | Company Number: 5517061) North Street, Portslade, Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, BN41 1DG, UK. 01273 433433 |